Introducing the stunning Geode-Inspired Propagation Planter, exclusively available through Opulux Designs! Our planter is the original creation that started the trend, and it remains the pinnacle of elegance and beauty in the propagation planter market.
Our hexagon planter measures 7 inches tall, 7 inches wide, and 2 inches thick, providing ample space for your plants to grow and thrive. Its unique geode-inspired design is the hallmark of our brand and the perfect addition to any room in your home or office.
At Opulux Designs, we use only the highest quality materials and construction techniques, ensuring that each planter is both durable and beautiful. Plus, we offer a range of customizable colors, allowing you to choose the perfect shade to match your style.
Please note that each planter is made to order and requires up to seven days to create, cure, and ship. But when you receive your one-of-a-kind piece, you'll know it was worth the wait.
Invest in the original Geode-Inspired Propagation Planter from Opulux Designs today and experience the ultimate in style, quality, and beauty.
Geode Propagation Planter (Hexagon)
- Always use an appropriate candle holder or tray and place candle on an even surface safe from shocks that could tip the candle over
- Keep wick trimmed to 1/4" and be sure to burn the candle for at least 4 hours when lighting for the first time for an even wax melt
- Keep candle out of reach from children and pets
- Keep candle away from drafts that could cause the candle to flicker and smoke and to avoid possible spills
- Never burn candle near flammable objects like towels, curtains, and plants
- Use a long, heat resistant tool to dip the wick in wax to extinguish the flame rather than blowing the candle out to avoid wax spills
- Never leave the candle burning unattended!